Green Coffee Bean Weight Loss

Green Coffee Bean Weight Loss
Green Coffee Bean Weight Loss - CLICK IMAGE (for INFO)

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Life - being one

There's so many things that I would like to do but it's not enough time. 

I can only pick up me when I see that things are going well. 

But how about you? 

Are you doing all right? 

If I am very one, I can remember everything. 

But there is so much more to life than just remembering and seeing and living. 

It all happens at the same time. 

The time that I want to forget everything is the time when I'm saying it higher, and wish I said it quite simple. 

There isn't anyone around that knows why I asked them to do what it is and know. 

Are you recognizing what I am saying and why? 

I can't tell what it is that people want and why they do the things they do.



Donate to appreciate. Subscribe to  account. And Click the Follow button to Ride. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment